1. Eat when you are bored or stressed. In fact, eat all day, as much as your heart desires!
2. Prepare all of your meals from boxes, bags or cans. The more processed the food is, the better.
3. Stay on the couch. Watch TV all day. Don’t open a book, especially a self-help book.
4. Do not join an exercise group or a gym. Don’t go for a walk after dinner with your pet, family or friends. Stay inside.
5. Surround yourself with people who eat and exercise exactly like you. Do not become accountable to anyone for your choices. Never ask for support.
6. Drink anything but water. Drink as much soda as you can consume. Drink pots of coffee. Drink alcohol in excess.
7. Keep telling yourself you will tackle your weight loss tomorrow. Procrastination is key!
8. Do not keep a food or fitness journal; control your portions or track your calories. Never get on a scale. Steer clear of the doctor or any health care provider.
9. Consume sugar in any form possible, especially in your drinks and desserts. Grab some Hostess cupcakes and pair them with a Mountain Dew.
10. Change nothing!